Ansh Pandey (Actor) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affair, Wife, Family and More
Ansh Pandey is an Indian television actor who is well-known for his acting as Vishnu in Banni Chow Home Delivery. Apart from TV serials, he was also a part of several movies as well like Siya directed by Manish Mundra and Rocket Gang directed by Bosco Martis.
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Home Town||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Available |
Father : Not Available
Sister : Anshika Pandey
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Ansh was appeared in few scenes of Ishaqzaade that were shot in his home town before his big break happened. It was just a spontaneous and on-the-spot role he played in the movie, it was then he realized that this is not the way to find work when all his scenes were chopped off from the film. So to make his distinct identity and to explore himself in acting he took the theatre route to learn the basics.
Ansh became a household name with the film Siya as Bachchan. Recalling his experience in the movie Ansh said he was super nervous when he got to know that his role was of a baddie but his father insisted him by saying “Agar Ravan na hota toh Ramayan kaise poori hoti”. With this in mind, he played the role which has received immense praise and recognition.
He was also appeared in television serial Banni Chow Home Delivery as Vishnu. The drama series is based on a delivery-girl Banni who makes a living out of her catering and door-to-door food delivery business.
Height : 5′ 7″ Feet
Weight : 60 Kg
Chest : 40 inches
Waist : 32 inches
Biceps : 12 inches
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
- He attributes his parents for his successful journey and is closest to them. They are the ones who encouraged him for striving hard and achieving what he truly deserves.
- Ansh has been blessed with a theatre background, having been part of the theatre circuit in his hometown Lucknow.
- During his initial phase of career, Ansh had worked in several episodes of romantic television serial Pyar Tune Kya Kiya.
- Ansh was paid Rs.150 for being the junior actor in Ishaqzaade. Though it was a small amount but it holds a special place in his heart as it was his first earning of his first project.
- For making his role Bachchan in the film Siya more realistic, Ansh used to sit under the sun for a long time to get natural tanning.
- He was also a part of Rocket Gang, a musical film directed by Bosco Martis. However, the movie scheduled to go into the production floors in 2019 but due to the coronavirus outbreak, production was postponed.
- Apart from TV serials and movies, he has worked in several commercials as well.
Hi, Please comment below for update and correction about Ansh Pandey.