Diya Basu (Actress) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affair, Husband, Family and More
Diya Basu is an Indian Bengali television actress. She is well known for her acting in television show Jibon Saathi as Priyam Banerjee opposite Sayan Karmakar. This happened to be her first show as a lead actress. She was also appeared in Kone Bau aired on Sun Bangla and Canning er Minu aired on Colors Bangla.
|Date of Birth||17 October|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Birth & Early Life
Diya Basu was born on 17 October to Mr. and Mrs. Basu. During her college graduation, she explored a keen interest in acting. She first appeared in modelling shows and then stepped into television industry as an actress.
Diya Basu was first seen in TV serial Kone Bau aired on Sun Bangla that focuses on the topic of human trafficking where a young, simple woman named Koli gets kidnapped by some people who plot to sell her in the business of human traffickers.
Diya has worked in TV show Jibon Saathi. She won the hearts of Bengali serial lovers by playing the role of Priyam Banerjee opposite Sayan Karmakar. This was a story of Priyam, who gets married to a man called Sankalpo, who was previously in love with her elder sister Jhelum. She struggles to win him over and pursue her professional goals at the same time.
She has appeared in television show Canning er Minu aired on Colors Bangla. This drama depicts about the life story of a middleclass girl who has good leadership quality.
Height : 5′ 7″ Feet
Weight : 60 Kg
Figure Measurement : 34-26-35
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
- Her performance was exceptional in Jibon Saathi and she even received an ZEE Bangla Sonar Sansar Award for the same.
- Apart from an actor, she is also a good dancer and can be seen dancing in various shows like Zee Bangla Sonar Sansar Awards.
- Diya was also appeared as guest in the show Dadagiri hosted by Sourav Ganguly.
- She was also appeared in popular show Didi No 1, this show is a tribute to women who inspire and help other women progress.
- Diya was also appeared in a modelling shows organised by P.C Chandra Jewellers and won the title of Goldlites Diva in 2018.
- Her hobbies includes travelling and singing.
- She feels a different kind of affection for animals and owns a pet as well.
Hi, Please comment below for update and correction about Diya Basu.