Komal Sharma (Actress) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affair, Husband, Family and More
Komal Sharma is an Indian film and television actress, model, and national squash player. She also appeared with actor Samuthirakani in a film Public, directed by Raa Paraman. She was also part of Bollywood film Hungama 2, produced by Priyadarshan. As a Squash player, she participated in competitions at the national level on multiple occasions, winning medals for Tamil Nadu.
|Profession||actress, model, and national squash player|
|Date of Birth||1991|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Home Town||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Birth & Family
Komal Sharma was born in 1991 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. She is the youngest among four siblings. She completed her graduation from Sri Kanyaka Parameswari Arts and Science College for Women, Chennai in Bachelor of Computer Science. In 2018, she obtained her Honorary Doctorate.
Komal was crime as Miss Metropolis 2011 and as a result, she was selected for Miss Tamil Nadu. She also participated and won various beauty pageants Miss Beautiful Skin of Tamil Nadu, Miss Beautiful Skin of South India, and Fresh Face of South India. She was twice crowned Miss Tamil Nadu in two separate contests.
Komal Sharma started her movie career with the Tamil action-drama film Sattapadi Kutram as Thamizharasi in 2011.
She finished the Shakti Krishna film Oothari prior to its debut. In 2013, she got featured in the Tamil political satire movie Nagaraja Cholan MA, MLA, as Kamalini, a school teacher.
She played the role of Yamini Chandrasekharan in the 2017 thriller film Vaigai Express. It is a remake of Nadiya Kollappetta Rathri, a Malayalam movie. Prior to Marakkar’s premiere, her second Malayalam film Ittymaani: Made in China was a smash hit in 2019.
In 2021, She starred in the Malayalam movie Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham as Puthumana Thampuratti.
She made her debut in the Hindi rom-com film Hungama 2 as Simran in 2021.
Height : 5′ 7″ Feet
Weight : 60 Kg
Figure Measurement : 34-26-35
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
- Security, a short film directed by Udhaya Alagappan, won her the best actress title at the Chilli International Film Festival.
- She has also featured on cover page of Kamdhenu magezine.
- As a student, Komal developed a passion for squash.
- She won the 2011 Miss Metropolis pageant.
- She is recipient of ‘Best Actor Prize’ at 2018 American Film Festival.
- She has worked in more than 150 print and television ads both domestically and abroad. Komal has also featured in many International dance shows.
- She became a member of the Squash Racquets Federation of India (SRFI) and took home numerous junior and senior national titles.
Hi, Please comment below for update and correction about Komal Sharma.