Romanch Mehta (Actor) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affair, Wife, Family and More
Romanch Mehta is an Indian actor. He is well known for his acting in Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey as Shankar Saxena. He was a part of several mythological TV shows like Ramayan as Lavnasura, Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev as Maharishi Atri and Siya Ke Ram as Shatananda.
|Date of Birth||15 September|
|Birth Place||Haldwani, Uttarakhand|
|Home Town||Haldwani, Uttarakhand|
|Family||Mother : Suman Mehta |
Father : Saurabh Mehta
Sister : Roma and Deepti Mehta
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Birth & Early Life
Romanch Mehta was born on 15 September to Mr. Saurabh and Suman Mehta in Haldwani, Uttarakhand. He has two sisters, Rooma and Deepti Mehta.
Romanch was appeared in various episodes of CID, an Indian police procedural television series created by B. P. Singh for Sony Entertainment Television India. He has also worked in several episodes of popular TV serial Adalat as Karanveer Singh Bundela in the episode of Shraapit Khanjar and Amit Shastri in the episode of Public Prosecutor. He was also a part of mythological TV serial Ramayan as Lavnasura starring Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee.
Romanch was also appeared in another mythological serial Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev as Maharishi Atri. This show is an elaborated narration of Shiv and Shakti’s separation and union, their journeys together, and how that affected and shaped the world. He then worked in Siya Ke Ram as Shatananda. This show traces the story of Goddess Sita from a very different perspective. He was also appeared in television serials Kulfi Kumaar Bajewala and Paramavatar Krishna.
Romanch is very well known for portraying the character of Kaalidas in Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha, an epic series created by Peninsula Pictures, based on Baital Pachisi. The serial focuses on the life and adventures of the great king Vikramaditya along with the stories narrated by Betaal which are mostly mythological.
He was also a part of historical serial Chandragupta Maurya as Purushdutt in the year 2011.
Romanch received huge appreciation for playing the role of Shankar Saxena in popular TV serial Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey where Gungun and Anubhav have somewhat opposite personalities but still fate wants them to complete the love they are lacking in their lives.
Height : 5′ 7″ Feet
Weight : 60 Kg
Chest : 40 inches
Waist : 32 inches
Biceps : 12 inches
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
- Romanch made his debut with the movie Dehri Ke Sach which was produced by his own aunt.
- Romanch is a keen traveler, he loves exploring beautiful and eye-catching views. He feels trekking helps you to heal your physical and mental health.
- He is a Rakhi brother of his co-actor in Ramayan, Debina Bonnerjee.
- Romanch is a fun loving guy and he used to share comedy videos on his Instagram very often.
- Besides an actor, he is also a philanthropist and collaborates with various NGO’s to help the weaker section of society.
- According to rumours, Romanch was in a relationship with Sangeeta Kapure but they parted their ways in the year 2014.
Hi, Please comment below for update and correction about Romanch Mehta.