Twarita Chatterjee (Actress) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affair, Husband, Family and More
Twarita Chatterjee is a popular Bengali television actress and dietician. She got popularity with her role in Apni Ki Bolen on Star Jalsha where she played a character of 50 year old woman who decided to become a mother with the help of IVF. Twarita was also appeared in television series Kori Khela and Tumi Ashbe Bole. She was also a part of short film Party Blues.
|Profession||Actor and Dietician|
|Date of Birth||3 August|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Saurav Banerjee
Birth & Early Life
Twarita Chatterjee was born on 3 August in Kolkata, Maharashtra. During her college days, she explored her acting talent and started her career as supporting role in Bengali television shows. She has an elder sister.
Twarita was appeared in Bengali TV reality show Apni Ki Bolen on Star Jalsha. This was the first time she played a journey of a woman who decided to be a mother with the help of IVF at the age of fifty.
She has also appeared in Kori Khela, an Indian Bengali language drama television series broadcasted on Zee Bangla as Subhra Sinha. The story centers on Pari and Apurba. Pari, a widowed lady lives with her son Kuttush. Her mother-in-law wants her to remarry, but she disagrees. She meets Apurba who seems to be responsible by nature. Whether Pari gives herself a second chance or not, makes the rest of the story.
She was also a part of Tumi Ashbe Bole as Disha Debroy. The show starred famous actor Rahul Banerjee and popular television actress Sandipta Sen. It was remade in Hindi on Star Plus as Silsila Pyaar Ka.
She was also a part of feature film Bidushok produced under the banner of Mukti Production.
She was married to Saurav Banerjee on 18 January 2021.
Height : 5′ 7″ Feet
Weight : 60 Kg
Figure Measurement : 34-26-35
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
- Besides an actress, she is also an Art & Craft designer.
- She was once appeared in famous Bengali TV show Dadagiri hosted by Sourav Ganguly.
- Twarita also runs a cafe named Pocket Friendly Autowalla in Kolkata.
- Her short film Party Blues has been selected for the 2021 edition of the South Asian Short Film Festival held in Kolkata.
- She is also a dietician and shares her weight loosing journey very often on Instagram.
- She feels yoga is the best way to cure and heal your body. Her fitness secret is also doing regular Yoga.
Hi, Please comment below for update and correction about Twarita Chatterjee.