Romsha Singh (Actress) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affair, Husband, Family and More
Romsha Singh is a well known Indian dancer and choreographer. She was first appeared in dance reality show Dance Plus season 6 and made her way to the finals. With time Romsha groomed herself into an enthusiastic choreographer and paved her way to the famous reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 with Gashmeer Mahajani.
|Profession||Dancer and Choreographer|
|Date of Birth||24 November 1994|
|Age||28 Years (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Sudha and Namrata Singh
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Birth & Early Life
Romsha Singh was born on 24 November 1994 in Pune, Maharashtra. Indeed, she is a god gifted dancer but with time she even took professional training to sharpen her skills. She has two sisters, Sudha and Namrata Singh.
She once performed with both of her sisters on the stage of Dance Plus 6.
Romsha Singh got her first exposure with the dance reality show Dance Plus season 6, judged by Remo D’Souza, its captains were Salman Yusuff Khan, Punit Pathak and Shakti Mohan. The show was hosted by Raghav Juyal and premiered on Star Plus. Though she didn’t won the trophy but was able to win the hearts of jury members and audience. After watching her breathtaking performance even Badshah cannot restrict himself from commenting and asks her to be a part of his music video. As a dancer, she always stood out from the crowd.
As the saying goes, hard work increases the probability of serendipity, it’s her dedication and perseverance that bring her on the stage of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10 as a choreographer. She has composed dance moves for Marathi cinema’s superstar and Imlie actor Gashmeer Mahajani. The show was judged by Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Nora Fatehi. The jury panel has in-depth knowledge about dance technicalities and has got an eye for detail.
Height : 5′ 7″ Feet
Weight : 60 Kg
Figure Measurement : 34-26-35
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
- Initially, she took professional training in dance from Terence Lewis Contemporary Dance Company and now she is serving as a mentor at Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute.
- Romsha has choreographed Badshah’s song Chamkeela Chehra which showcases one of those different love stories where a bank manager falls in love with a thief who has come to rob the bank.
- Romsha was featured in Nasty Ninja’s Go Down Low song which went viral and received huge appreciation.
- She has also represented our country at the cultural fest in Croatia & Slovenia, with her artistic contemporary team called Paara-Dox.
- Romsha is dating his dance partner Nishant Daudiya.
- She is very affectionate with dogs and owns two pets.
Hi, Please comment below for update and correction about Romsha Singh.