In Minecraft, an enchanted iron shovel adds a touch of magic to your digging endeavors, making your excavation tasks more efficient and powerful. This tutorial provides detailed steps and screenshots to guide you on how to craft an enchanted iron shovel using an enchanting table.
To enchant an iron shovel, you will need the following materials:
- 3 Lapis Lazuli
- 1 Iron Shovel
Open the Enchanting Table
Start by opening your enchanting table. This will bring up the enchant menu, which looks like this:
Enchant the Iron Shovel
In the enchant menu, follow these steps:
- Place the iron shovel in the left box.
- Add 3 Lapis Lazuli in the right box. Once the items are placed, the enchantment slots will display up to three enchantment options. Each enchantment shows a number on the right, representing the experience levels required to unlock and view the enchantment.
- Hover over each enchantment to see its details. In this example, the third enchantment is Efficiency IV, which costs 3 Lapis Lazuli and requires 3 enchantment levels.
- Select the enchantment you wish to apply to the iron shovel by clicking on it. Your Lapis Lazuli and experience points will be spent, and the iron shovel will glow purple.
- Once enchanted, hover over the iron shovel to see its new powers.
Move the Enchanted Iron Shovel to Inventory
Drag the enchanted iron shovel from the enchanting table to your inventory to complete the process.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully crafted an enchanted iron shovel in Minecraft. This enhanced tool is now ready to tackle your digging tasks with increased efficiency and speed.
An enchanted iron shovel is available across various Minecraft platforms, including Java Edition (PC/Mac), Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 Edition, and Education Edition.
Enjoy the enchanted digging experience as you explore the vast landscapes of Minecraft with your newly crafted enchanted iron shovel!