In Minecraft, an enchanted wooden shovel adds magical properties to this basic tool, enhancing its capabilities. This tutorial provides step-by-step instructions and screenshots to guide you on how to craft an enchanted wooden shovel using an enchanting table.
To enchant a wooden shovel, you will need the following materials:
- 3 Lapis Lazuli
- 1 Wooden Shovel
Open the Enchanting Table
Start by opening your enchanting table. This will bring up the enchant menu, which looks like this:
Enchant the Wooden Shovel
In the enchant menu, follow these steps:
- Place the wooden shovel in the left box.
- Add 3 Lapis Lazuli in the right box. Once the items are placed, the enchantment slots will display up to three enchantment options. Each enchantment shows a number on the right, representing the experience levels required to unlock and view the enchantment.
- Hover over each enchantment to see its details. In this example, the third enchantment is Efficiency III, which costs 3 lapis lazuli and requires 3 enchantment levels.
- Select the enchantment you wish to apply to the wooden shovel by clicking on it. Your lapis lazuli and experience points will be spent, and the wooden shovel will glow purple.
- Once enchanted, hover over the wooden shovel to see its new powers.
Move the Enchanted Wooden Shovel to Inventory
Drag the enchanted wooden shovel from the enchanting table to your inventory to complete the process.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully crafted an enchanted wooden shovel in Minecraft. This enchanted tool has special powers that make it more useful and interesting in your early-game adventures.
An enchanted wooden shovel is available across various Minecraft platforms, including Java Edition (PC/Mac), Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 Edition, and Education Edition.
Embrace the magic of your enchanted wooden shovel as you dig, mine, and explore the extraordinary world of Minecraft!