In Minecraft, an enchanted diamond shovel adds a touch of magic to your digging endeavors, allowing for special abilities beyond the standard tool. This tutorial provides step-by-step instructions and screenshots to guide you on how to craft an enchanted diamond shovel using an enchanting table.
To enchant a diamond shovel, you will need the following materials:
- 3 Lapis Lazuli
- 1 Diamond Shovel
Open the Enchanting Table:
Start by opening your enchanting table. This will bring up the enchant menu, which looks like this:
Enchant the Diamond Shovel:
In the enchant menu, follow these steps:
- Place the diamond shovel in the left box.
- Add 3 Lapis Lazuli in the right box. Once the items are placed, the enchantment slots will display up to three enchantment options. Each enchantment shows a number on the right, representing the experience levels required to unlock and view the enchantment.
- Hover over each enchantment to see its details. In this example, the third enchantment is Silk Touch I, which costs 3 lapis lazuli and requires 3 enchantment levels.
- Select the enchantment you wish to apply to the diamond shovel by clicking on it. Your lapis lazuli and experience points will be spent, and the diamond shovel will glow purple.
- Once enchanted, hover over the diamond shovel to see its new powers.
Move the Enchanted Diamond Shovel to Inventory:
Drag the enchanted diamond shovel from the enchanting table to your inventory to complete the process.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully crafted an enchanted diamond shovel in Minecraft. This enchanted tool has special powers that make it more versatile and valuable in your adventures.
An enchanted diamond shovel is available across various Minecraft platforms, including Java Edition (PC/Mac), Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, Windows 10 Edition, and Education Edition.
Embrace the magic of your enchanted diamond shovel as you dig, mine, and explore the extraordinary world of Minecraft!