Pradeep Bhandari (Journalist) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affair, Husband, Family and More
Pradeep Bhandari is an Indian Journalist who worked for TV channels like Republic TV and Indian News. He is the creator and CEO of the news and media organization Jan Ki Baat. In addition, he is a writer of psephology book Modi Vijaygatha. He hosted well-known prime-time news show Janta Ka Mukadma on India News.
|Date of Birth||30 June 1985|
|Birth Place||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Family||Mother : Dr. Rajni Bhandari|
Father : Dilip Bhandari
Sister : Shilpa Bhandari and Shubhra Bhandari
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Sagarika Bhandari
Birth & Early Life
Pradeep Bhandari was born on 30 June 1985 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. He completed his schooling at Cambridge International, Indore, and attained a bachelor’s degree from the Manipal Institute of Technology in Engineering in 1998.
Parents & Siblings
Pradeep is the son of businessman Dilip Bhandari. His mother Dr. Rajni Bhandari is working for the Health & Education of children through the Thalassemia and Child Welfare Group, Indore.
He has two sisters named Shubhra Bhandari and Shilpa Bhandari Pinto.
Relationship & Affairs
He got married to Sagarika on June 26, 2021.
Pradeep Bhandari began his career with Texas Instruments as an intern. Soon after, he started working as a journalist and got employed as a consultant editor at The Republic News Channel. At Thalassemia And Child Welfare Group, he also served as the youth affairs coordinator.
His primary areas of expertise are politics and psephology. Moreover, he is also a published author and written the book ‘Modi Vijaygatha’.
He established and serves as CEO of the renowned news media enterprise Jan Ki Baat.
Height : 5′ 10″ Feet
Weight : 70 Kg
Chest : 40 inches
Waist : 32 inches
Biceps : 12 inches
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
- Pradeep was born and brought up in Indore.
- The Nirbhaya tragedy happened concurrently in 2012. They format the orange Foundation in this manner. A group of attorneys made comprised the orange group. The organization got established to safeguard women. Within this group, women are safeguarded.
- At Pink Flower School, he had a part-time teaching position.
- Pradeep Bhandari was attacked at the Gateway of India while reporting for the Narcotics Control Bureau’s ongoing narcotics probe in Mumbai, it made national news. According to sources, two people who identified themselves as reporters for another news outlet shoved and slapped him. The Mumbai police team opened an inquiry into this crime after receiving the complaint.
- He is very active on social media platforms.
Hi, Please comment below for update and correction about Pradeep Bhandari