Jan Jenisch Biography, Wiki, Birth, Career, Physical Status, Profession, Religion, Nationality and more
Jan Jenisch is the Chief Executive Officer of the Holcim Company based in Switzerland, a global leader in innovative and sustainable building material. It is also noted Jan had les Holcim to a new record of profitability levels,productivity, Strength and revenues of over CHF 26.8 billion in 2021.
Jan Jenisch a German national born in 1966 and joined LafargeHolcim as the Chief Executive Officer on September 1 2017. He has studied in Switzerland as well as the US and is a graduate of the Fribourg University, Switzerland with an MBA degree.
|Date of Birth||1966|
|Net worth||$ 88,978,000|
|College/University||University of Fribourg|
● Jan Jenisch joined Sika and went on to work in various management functions and countries. Sika AG, a global leader for the building and automotive sectors .
● In 2004, he was appointed to the management Board as the Head of the Industry Division.
● From the year 2007-12 he served as the president Asia Pacific.
● Since joining as the Chief Executive Officer on September 1 2017, Jan has been Leading a new era of transformational growth as well as Financial and EST performance with the vision to become and established a renowned global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions.
● In his transformation, acquisition of Firestone Building Products to become the global leader in flat roofing systems worldwide and also the building partner of choice from foundation to roof tops.
● As of now, Under his prominent leadership Holcim has become a leader in the circular economy, including recycling 46 millions tons of materials in 2020 so on its way to 100 million tons by 2030.
● He also launched the world’s first green cement with 20% recycled construction demolition waste inside.
If you want to know anything else about Jan Jenisch. Please comment below we will try to provide information.