Akshara Singh Biography, Age, Birth & Family, Career, Physical Status, Early Life and Family and more
Akshara Singh is an Indian actress who is active in Bhojpuri film industry. She is one of the highest paid actresses in Bhojpuri cinema.
She is known for her roles in- Action drama film, Tabadala; Political drama film, Sarkar and Action Romance film, Satya.
Akshara Singh was born on August 30, 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She is the daughter of actors – Bipin Singh and Neelima Singh. She also has a brother, Keshav Singh.
She started her acting career with Bhojpuri film- ‘Pran Jaye Par Vachan Na Jaye’ in 2011.
|Full Name||Akshara Singh|
|Date of birth||August 30, 1993|
|Age||28 years (as of 2022)|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Dancer, Television Presenter|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Travelling|
|Hobbies||Reading, Travelling and Singing|
- Akshara Singh made her acting debut opposite Ravi Kishan in 2010 action drama Satyamev Jayate.
- She has lent her voice to some songs for the Bhojpuri album, ‘Dil Bole Bam Bam Bam’ (2016).
- She also had hosted a singing reality show called ‘Zila Top’ that was aired on Mahua TV.
- She made her first appearance in 2015 with Kala Teeka and Service Wali Bahu on Zee TV.
- Singh also played the role of Gandhari in the Indian mythological epic, Suryaputra Karn and Kadika for the historical show Porus on Sony TV.
- She last appeared on the reality TV show, Big Boss as a contestant and was evicted on day 29.
Physical Status and more
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
If you want to know anything else about Akshara Singh. Please comment below we will try to provide information.