Athar Amir Khan IAS Biography, Age, Birth & Family, Career, Physical Status, Early Life and Family and more
AtharAamirKhan or AtharAamir-ul-ShafiKhan is an IAS employee and currently posted in Kashmir. He has been an intellectual student since he was a student and despite tackling complex regional issues such as terrorism in Kashmir, he lost interest and did not concentrate on his research.
Early Life and Birth
Athar Amir Khan was born on 5 September 1992 in Anantnag, Kashmir, India. He hails from an Islam Sunni family. His father’s name is Mohammad Shafi Khan who is a teacher and his mother is a homemaker.
After going to school, he took several engineering entrance exams, and passed almost all of them and was admitted to IIT, Mandi. He holds a B.Tech degree in electrical engineering. During this time, he got to know Shah Faisal, who excelled in the UPSC civil service exam and decided to try his hand at the IAS exam.
|Name||Athar Amir Khan|
|Date of birth||5 September, 1992|
|Age||29 years (as of 2022)|
|Place of Birth||Devipora, Mattan, Anantnag District, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Hometown||Devipora, Mattan, Anantnag District, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Profession||IAS officer or civil servant|
|School||Evergreen Public School at Devipora village, Anantnag|
Iqbal Memorial Institute, Anantnag
Biscoe School, Srinagar
Tyndale Biscoe School, Srinagar
|Hobbies||Writing poetry, Reading, Running, Travelling|
|College/University||IIT Mandi, Himachal Pradesh|
|Parents name||Father- Mohammad Shafi Khan (Teacher)|
Mother- Not Known (Homemaker)
|Sibling||Brother- 1 (Younger)|
Sisters- 2 (Younger)
Favourites of Athar Amir Khan
- Actor(s)- Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Vin Diesel
- Actress- Ashley Tisdale
- Film(s) – Gladiator, Harry Potter Series, A Walk To Remember, Paranormal Activity, The Dark Knight, The Godfather
- Singer- Selena Gomez
- Cricketer- Sachin Tendulkar
- TV Show(s)- Indian: Satyamev Jayate
- American: Man vs. Wild, Two and a Half Men
- Book(s)- The Argumentative Indian by Amartya Sen, Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- Author(s)- J.K. Rowling, Dan Brown
- Destination- Europe
- Athar used to be a genius since his early school life and even won the ‘ Best Young Scientist’ award in the National Children’s Science competition.
- He has done his B.Tech and even developed an interest in the IAS by the inspiration of all India UPSC Examination topper Shah Faisal.
- In the year 2014, Athar Aamir passed the prestigious railways exam and got an offer for a job in the Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS). But instead of doing this job, he decided to go for the IAS.
- It was in the year 2016, he cleared the Civil Services Examination (UPSC) with 2nd rank in his first attempt with 50.27% marks.
Physical Status and more
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 40 Inches|
Waist: 32 Inches
If you want to know anything else about Athar Amir Khan IAS. Please comment below we will try to provide information.