Neha Bhasin Biography, Age, Birth & Family, Career, Physical Status, Early Life and Family and more
Neha Bhasin is an Indian professional playback singer known for her works in various languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
She made her singing debut in 2005 with the song Bullet- Ek Dhamaka.
Neha Bhasin was born in November 18, 1982 to mother, Rekha Bhasin and father, Ashoke Bhasin in New Delhi, India. She is married to music composer Sameer Uddin.
Bhasin belongs to a Hindu Khatri family. She completed her schooling from Frank Anthony Public School and her graduation from Lady Shri Ram College in New Delhi.
|Full Name||Neha Bhasin|
|Date of birth||November 18, 1982|
|Age||30 years (as of 2022)|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi, India|
|Current Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
- Neha Bhasin known to be a multilingual singer and has given her voice to Hindi as well as South film industries.
- She got her first breakthrough in Coke (V) Popstars and won the competition and formed India’s first all girls band.
- They released an album, Viva which gained a lot of success.
- She gave her voice to a Tamil track Pesugiren Pesugiren from the movie, Satham Podathey.
- Bhasin also sang a song in the movie, Fashion called Kuch Khaas in 2007 and got the nomination for the best female playback singer from Filmfare.
- So far, she had received seven Filmfare nominations and won two Filmfare awards for songs ‘Jag Ghoomeya’ and ‘Pani Ravi Da’.
Physical Status and more
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
If you want to know anything else about Neha Bhasin. Please comment below we will try to provide information.