Sarvesh Ghanekar is a well-known Indian television director and writer. He predominantly works in Marathi and Hindi television industry. He is associated with this industry from 2013. Apart from television, he has also made some commercial advertisement.
|Profession||Writer and Director|
|Date of Birth||8 March 1997|
|Birth Place||Khed, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Father : Dattaram Ghanekar|
Mother : Darshana Ghanekar
Sister : Shweta Ghanekar
Brother : Sanket Ghanekar
Sarvesh Ghanekar was born on 8 March 1997 (age 24 years; as in 2021) in Khed, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra. He got initial education from New English School, Boraj and later he rerolled at Sathaye College, Vile Parle and ICS Collage, Khed.
Sarvesh was born in a Maharashtrian family based on Mumbai, Maharashtra. His father’s name is Dattaram Ghanekar and mother’s name is Darshana Ghanekar.
He has two siblings, Shweta Ghanekar and Sanket Ghanekar in the family. He is unmarried
Height : 5′ 2″ Feet
Weight : 62 Kg
Chest : 40 inches
Waist : 32 inches
Biceps : 12 inches
Eye Colour : Black Brown
Hair Colour : Black
In childhood, Sarvesh had decided that he will make career in entertainment industry. He began his career as a assistant director for the TV show Qubool Hai aired on Zee TV in 2014. During the show he worked under famous director Amandeep Singh. Sarvesh subsequently worked in Yeh Vada Raha and Gangaa.
Sarvesh also directed some tele-advertisement for famous brands such as Pantaloons, Surf Excel, Kit-Kat. In 2016, he got chance to direct a TV show Pyar Tune Kya Kiya in 2016. Currently he is associated with episodic shows like Savdhaan India, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, and many others.
- Sarvesh Ghanekar is brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He has been directed more than 150 television commercials.
- In 2018, He also worked as promo associate director on Swastika production’s television show RadhaKrish, aired on Star Bharat.
- He received nomination in Best Director category by Government of Maharashtra for Kokan Ratna Award 2019.
- He won the best director award at Delhi Film Festival 2018.
- Recently, he launched own Indian sports brand ‘Redbuck’ main branch in Borivali area on Mumbai.
- His hobbies are Film making, Playing and Writing.
- He is active on YouTube platform and uploads his TVC videos.
- Sarvesh is fluent in Hindi, Marathi and English languages.