Rathika Ramasamy Biography, Age, Birth & Family, Career, Physical Status, Photographer, Early Life and Family and more
Rathika Ramasamy is an Indian wildlife photographer. She operates as a freelance photographer and is also known as the first Indian woman to cultivate international reputation in the field as a wildlife photographer.
Rathika Ramasamy was born in a village in Venkatachalapuram, near Theni in Tamil Nadu, India. As a child, she always had a connection with nature. She started off as an Computer Engineer and even worked on Software engineering.
After working on software engineering for several years, she later went on to be part of the field of photography in 2003 after visiting the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, a UNESCO world heritage site.
She has self-published her first book,
“The Best of Wildlife Moments” in 2014.
Rathika is also one of the founding members of the Photography Arts Association of India.
She then went on to receive many accolades for her works in the field of photography such as –
- Feb 2015: Inspiring Icon Award, Sathyabama University, Chennai
- June 2015: International Camera Fair (ICF) award
- Feb 2020: The Literary(46060LD) category of Sakthi award from Puthiya Thalaimurai TV group, Chennai.
- Feb 2020: The “Women of Excellence“, Lens queen award from Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering Technology, Chengalpatt, Tamil Nadu.
- Feb 2020: The Women of wonder-Realistic Awards 2020.
- March 2020: “Women achiever 2K20” Award from Asan memorial institution group.
- March 2022: “Streeshakthi Award” by Sree Sankara TV.
- INSTAGRAM – @rathikaramasamy
- FACEBOOK – @RathikaRamasamyPhotography
- TWITTER – @RathikaRamasamy
- YOUTUBE – Rathika Ramasamy
If you want to know anything else about Rathika Ramasamy, Please comment below we will try to provide information.