Hrishita Basu (Cricketer) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affair, Husband, Family and More
Hrishita Basu is an Indian cricketer who hails from Howrah, West Bengal. She is a wicket keeper and right hand batswomen. In domestic matches, she plays for Bengal Women team. In December 2022, she got selected in 2023 Under 19 ICC Women World Cup as wicket keeper.
|Date of Birth||30 January 2004|
|Age||18 Years (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Howrah, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Howrah, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Hrishita started her cricket career while playing in her school and with her friends. After some time she joined cricket academy nearby her house. Then, she played several domestic matches at state level. Hrishita then got chance to play against New Zealand Under 19 Women team in November where she gave her best performance. She then grabbed headlines for getting selected in 2023 Under-19 ICC Women World Cup.
Height : 5′ 4″ Feet
Weight : 62 Kg
Figure Measurement : 32-26-34
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
- Hrishita Basu was born on 30 January 2004 in Howrah, West Bengal to middle-class family.
- She has completed her schooling from St. Thomas Church School, Howrah.
- When she played in 5 matches’ series against New Zealand she did 4 stumping and took 2 caches.
- She has played several matches at state level.
- Quite an unknown fact about her is she started playing cricket at very tender age of 6.
- Hrishita is not much active on social media platforms.
Hi, Please comment below for update and correction about Hrishita Basu.