Josh Clarke Biography, Age, Birth & Family, Career, Physical Status, Early life and family and more
Josh Clarke better known as Joshua Joseph Jason Ishmel Clarke a popular English professional footballer who plays a right winger or right back. It is noted , Clarke dropped into non- league football to transfer to Dartford in 2021 for whom he played until the early year 2022.
Joshua Joseph Jason Ishmel Clarke was born on 5 July 1994 in Walthamstow, England. He is currently 27 years old and will soon turn 28 y. His zodiac sign is cancer.
|Name||Joshua Joseph Jason Ishmel Clarke|
|Date of Birth||5 July 1994|
|Age||28 years (as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Walthamstow, England|
|Home Town||Walthamstow, England|
|Positions||Right back and Right winger|
|Current team||Dartford F.C (Midfield)|
|Earlier team||Youth team|
- During the year 2011 in the off-season ,Josh signed a two year scholarship at League one club Brentford after he was spotted at Southgate college.
- At U17 level he also represented Middlesex schools. Then he progressed from the youth team to the development squad and even signed a contract for one-year for the year 2013-2014.
- He made his first debut in a 5-0 league cup in the second round defeating at Deoby Country in August 2013 playing for a full 90 minutes.
- In the football league trophy his second appearance 2-1 was a defeat to peterborough united on 8 October,Where he replaced Martin Fillo after 47 minutes.
- He made his league debut when he replaced right back Nico Yennaris after 81 minutes of a 4-1 defeat to Colchester United after 10 days.
- During the year 2014-2015 he moved from the right wing to right back and hence impressed sufficiently to sign a new one-year extension in late June 2015.
- It was a breakthrough year when he made his first senior Brentford appearance in over 15 months in the League Cup first round versus Oxford United on 11 August 2015.
- It took his tally for 2015-2016 to 12 when defensive midfielder saw Clarke embark on a run of 8 late- season appearances.
- On 29 June 2016 he signed a new two year contract and that led him to score his first goal for the club in a 4-1 victory over Reading on 27th September 2016.
- Clarke started in Brentford’s EFL Cup match in the opening weeks of the campaign. There he scored his first goal of the season in the 4-1 EFL Cup second round victory over rival Queens Park Rangers on 22 August 2017.
- Josh wore the captains armband for first time in his career during a 1-0 EFL Cup after the manager Dean Smith’s decision to establish a leadership group and appointing match day captain during 2018-19 .
- Clarke made 84 appearances and scored five goals during 7 years as a professional at Gryphon Park .
- Clarke signed a contract with national league south club dartford in mid November 2021z
- He also made 10 appearances before departing the club in February 2022. He was also a part of the Kent Senior Cup 2020 final , which emerged victorious on 24 November 2021.
Physical Status and More
If you want to know anything else about Josh Clarke. Please comment below we will try to provide information.