Rishi Sunak Biography, Age, Birth & Family, Career, Physical Status, Early Life and Family and more
Rishi Sunak is a popular British politician who also served as Chancellor of the Exchequer from the year 2020 to 2022, who previously served as Chief Secretary to the “Treasury” from 2019 to 2020.
Birth and Education
Rishi Sunak was born on 12 May, 1980 in Southampton in the ceremonial county of Hampshire in southern England. He has done his schooling from Stroud School in Romsey, Hampshire and Winchester College a boys’ independent boarding school. He even served as a head boy in that school .
Sunak was born to Indian parents Yashvir and Usha Sunak.His father Yashvir was raised in the Colony and Protectorate of Kenya, while his mother Usha was born in Tanzania. His grandparents were born in the Punjab region of British India and emigrated to England with their children from East Africa in the late 1960s. Rishi is a graduate from oxford university with a degree in politics and economics. He also earned his MBA degree from Stanford University where he was a Fulbright scholar.
|Full Name||Rishi Sunak|
|Date of birth||1980|
|Age||42 years (as of 2022)|
|Place of Birth||Southampton, Southern England|
|Hometown||Southampton, Southern England|
|School||Stroud School, Romsey, England|
|Children||Krishna Sunak, Anoushka Sunak|
Lincoln College, Oxford (BA)
Stanford University (MBA)
|Parents name||Yashvir sunak, Usha Sunak|
|Wife name||Akshata Murthy|
- Rishi is a graduate from oxford university with a degree in politics and economics.
- He also earned his MBA degree from Stanford University, where he was a Fulbright scholar.
- Sunak also worked as an analyst in Goldman Sachs, an investment bank between 2001 and 2004.
- In the year 2006, Rishi Sunak then worked for the “Hedge fund management” firm The Children’s Investment Fund Management, thus became a partner.
- He left in November 2009 to join former colleagues at Theleme Partners, a new hedge fund company launched under $700 million management in October 2010.
- He was also a director of Catamaran Ventures, an investment firm owned by his father-in-law, Indian businessman N. R. Narayana Mercy.
- Rishi Sunak was elected as the Conservative Party candidate in Richmond, York in October 2014.
- He was elected to the constituency council in the 2015 general election with a majority of 19,550 (36.2%) votes.
- Sunak was appointed Finance Minister by Prime Minister Boris Johnson led by Prime Minister Sajid Zabid on 24 July 2019. The next day he became a member of the Privy Council.
- Sunak was appointed Prime Minister on 13 February 2020 as part of a cabinet reshuffle after his predecessor Zavid resigned on the same day.
- Snacks supported Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union in a referendum in June 2016. That year he wrote a report at the Center for Policy Studies (thatcher think tank) to help establish a free port after Brexit and the following year a report supporting the creation of a private bond market for SMEs. wrote. Small and medium-sized enterprises.
- On July 8, 2022, Sunak announced that he would run for the Conservative leadership to replace Johnson.
Physical Status and More
If you want to know anything else about Rishi Sunak. Please comment below we will try to provide information.