Kanchanaa Moitra (Actress) Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affair, Husband, Family and More
Kanchanaa Moitra is an Indian Bengali film actress and politician. She was first appeared in 2008 Bengali film Sedin Dujone but got popularity for her role Nandita Bagchi in the 2011 movie Bye Bye Bangkok. She has appeared in several television series such as Jamuna Dhaki, Madhabilata and Khukumoni Home Delivery.
|Profession||Actress and Politician|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1980|
|Birth Place||West Bengal|
|Home Town||West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Birth & Family
Kanchanaa Moitra was born on 27 August 1980 in West Bengal. She is a senior Bengali actress and got popularity for portraying negative roles on screen.
She is married but she tends to keep her married life personal.
Moitra acted in 2008 Bengali film Sedin Dujone directed by Atanu Bose, featuring Amitabh Bhattacharya and Kasturi. She came into prominence after her 2011 film Bye Bye Bangkok as Nandita Bagchi, a Bengali comedy drama film, directed by Aniket Chattopadhyay.
She then appeared in 8:08 Er Bongaon Local, a Bengali social drama film directed by Debaditya Bandyopadhyay and produced by Torun Raut. The story revolves around a common man Ananta Das who is a daily passenger of 8:08 A.M Bongaon Local to Sealdah for his office job. He realises in his regular journey towards Kolkata that people have stopped protesting against any form of injustice due to fear or depression.
Moitra was appeared as Rumki in Accident is a 2012 Bengali film directed by Nandita Roy and Shiboprosad Mukherjee. Arko, an aspiring bowler, wants to pursue his career in cricket. However, a torn ligament puts an end to his dreams. He tries his luck in various other jobs, but all in vain. Then, suddenly, life starts looking up after the birth of his son, Babai.
She then appeared as Subhra Ghosh in a 2015 Byomkesh Bakshi mystery film based on the novel of same name by Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay. Moitra was also appeared as Ragini in Jamuna Dhaki premiered on Zee Bangla featuring Indrakshi Dey, Ananya Biswas and Chandni Saha.
- Apart from an actress, she is also an active politician and member of Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP). She can be seen in various political campaigns in West Bengal.
- She won several awards for her negative role Nipa Deb in Khukumoni Home Delivery aired on Star Jalsha.
- She won Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Bravery award by International Human Rights Council.
- She was also appeared in Tuski, a Bengali social drama film directed by Aniket Chattopadhyay and produced by Pradip Churiwal.
- Moitra is a renowned dancer and has judged dance reality show Champ of Dance Junior Season 5.
- She was also appeared in Didi No. 1 hosted by Rachana Banerjee. This show is a tribute to women who inspire and help other women progress.
- Motira was appeared in Season 9 of Dadagiri hosted by Sourav Ganguly.
- She admires Maine Pyar Kiya actress Bhagyashree for her acting.
- She has a tattoo on her body of her face.
Hi, Please comment below for update and correction about Kanchanaa Moitra.